Steps To Fix ” This copy of Windows is not genuine” Error.
Another Way to Fix Windows 7 not Genuine Error –
Normally windows update setting remains to Automatic download and install updates, which install the latest security, compatibility, and many other updates regularly.
Microsoft releases updates to fight counterfeit operating system installation and license keys, such updates sometimes generates the false positive result and your genuine and original product key get expired so the windows 7 shows not genuine error. If your windows get not genuine after updating the windows then follow these steps to fix this error-
- Go to Start then Control Panel.
- Click on Windows Update at the very bottom of control panel.
- Now click on View Installed Updates, It’ll open list of installed windows updates.
- Find an update KB971033 and uninstall it by double-clicking on it.
After that Restart your computer, and you won’t get the not genuine error again, but when your windows get updated again problem will arise again, so consider disabling Windows updates.
Also, You Can get Windows 7 Professional SP1 64 bit at a very cheap rate from Amazon, with Genuine Product Key and DVD which help you to install Windows 7 on any Computer without downloading and you activate this key on 3 Computers.
- Ultimate Tips to Make Windows 7/8 Faster than Ever
- How to Fix Slow Running Windows 10 – 200% Faster PC
- How to See Hidden Photos of Someone on Facebook