If you are trying to open google or any other website and gets an error that “cannot connect to real google.com” or “cannot connect to real facebook.com”, or cannot connect to real websites, and if you will open yahoo.com then you will get messed up web page where you will get only links on the page, some website gives “SSL Connection Error” like “the server’s security certificate is not yet valid” these error may occurred due to following reasons.
1. Malware – Sometimes few malware can change your system setting like date and time.
2. Accidentally changed system date and time settings.
3. In rare case if the motherboard battery gets weaker then you may face this problem although it is designed to work for the lifetime of a computer but sometimes it get discharged or dead, this battery is responsible for keeping date and time running even computer is off.
Fix cannot connect to real Google / websites Or SSL Error.
1. Check your System date and time if it is wrong then update it to correct date and time. [This is the major fix for this error]. To update Date and time Just click on the date at the very right bottom corner of the screen if will give you the option to change date and time.
Click on “Change date and time setting..” and adjust correct time and date as.
After updating correct date and time you need to restart your computer, after restart, it will fix “cannot connect to real google /website and SSL Certificate errors.
3. If you performed above two steps but still getting these errors then you need to consider replacing motherboard battery generally Desktop Computers have this problem, not the Laptop.
If you still face this problem after performing above steps please let us know in the comment box.