or unwanted software.
1. Delete Temporary Files-Go to –
2. Now Press Windows Key + R.
3. Type %temp% hit enter.
4. Now select all files and delete them.
Some of the files may not be deleted because these are from currently running programs just skip them.2. Delete old prefetch data-Go to –
3. Type “prefetch” without quote hit enter,
now select all the files and just delete them.
3. Run a full Virus Scan-
You need to run a full virus scan in order to detect related threats these may cause the very slow performance of your computer you can use the free malware scan such as Malware bytes, scan and remove all detected threats.
Download from here
4. Remove Softwares which are not required-
There may be different unwanted software which has no need to run such ad different toolbar, desktop app,
or other useless software just remove them.
2. Control Panel
3. Uninstall a Programs look for such toolbar like Babylon, funmoods, coupon, conduit and may be many more just remove from your computer.
Use toolbar cleaner to remove automatically.
Download Toolbar Cleaner
5. Disabling Startup Programs-
When the computer starts there are several installed programs loads at startup, which slows down windows turning on performance, it is better to remove startup items, be sure that some of the startup programs like antivirus need not to be removed from startup. to do so
3. Type “msconfig” now navigate to Startup, uncheck all except antivirus,
4. Click apply then ok.
6. Disk Cleanup-
Disk Cleanup is windows tool which removes the unwanted files such as system logs, System errors memory dump, Archived error files etc.
1. Open My Computer
2. Select C drive
3. Right-click then Properties
4. Click disk cleanup.
it will optimize your disk speed, and performance.
7. Disk Defragmentation –
When we use a program on the computer it loads in memory chunks which are created for program execution, when we close the program these chucks remains there and called fragmented files in order to delete these files we have to defragment the disk.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Right-click the local disk volume that you want to defragment, and then click Properties.
3. On the Tools tab, click Defragment Now.
4. Click Defragment
8. Registry Cleaning and Defragmentation.
The Windows Registry is a hierarchical database that stores configuration settings and options, we have to clean older settings and data.
2. Internet option click on Advanced
Removing Extensions from Google Chrome-
1. Go to Settings
3. Remove all the Extensions.
Click Here to watch
10. Update Drivers-
Some Driver needs to be updated for better performance if there is any update available install them.
1. Press Start
2. Go to Run
3. Type “devmgmt.msc” and hit Enter
4. Now device manager window will open
5. Expand List
6. Select Driver > Right Click
7. Update Driver Software > Search automatically for update.