The holidays are upon us and that means only one thing- lots and lots of delicious food! It would be such a shame to turn down an awesome feast while you are on a diet. With Xiaomi smart weight scale, you can monitor your body data to the last decimal and ensure that you are eating everything you are allowed to while maintaining your hard-earned figure.
Here are some of the selling features of the Xiaomi smart weight scale:
- Adopting the latest BIA technology, this Bluetooth-enabled smart weight scale can measure ten different types of essential body data including BMI, body weight, bone mass, body water, muscle mass, basic metabolism, fat rate, visceral fat level, portable protein, basal metabolic rate.
- Data is displayed in a LED-backed 30*30cm screen that is integrated right into the body that fires up when you step on the scale.
- Ultra-thin design with slim body and a neat design. It is only 14.75mm thick which makes it easy to store anywhere.
- The machine body is made out of ABS material that is known for its durability, hardness, and resistance to corrosion.
- Four stainless steel electrodes located on all four rounded corners record your body data in the weight range of 5kg to 150kg.
- The Bluetooth function works with your cellphone- iOS (v8.0 & higher) or Android (v4.4) using the Xiaomi Mi-Fit App where you can sync all the data in real-time.
- If your phone is off or not connected to Wi-Fi, this data will be synced automatically whenever you find Internet connectivity.
Fire it up using only 4 AAA batteries.
Where to get it?
On the GearBest 11.11 flash sale, Xiaomi smart weight scale (International Version) is selling at $61.73 (or Rs.4,026). But you can use the coupon code: XMSCIN and get it for only $46 (or Rs.3,064) with free international shipping.